Saturday, March 6, 2010

Things are finally starting to settle...

I hate that I haven't blogged in so long, it's such a good release, but life has been crazy! And honestly every time I'd come to start a blog I would get sad, since my last blog was that of us in the beginning stages of adoption. Well, it looks as though the good Lord had something else planned for us right now. For those who don't already know, we have moved to Texas!

I can't explain the sadness that I felt not being able to complete the adoption process, but I believe the Lord has something else planned for us right now...maybe I was doing things like I normally tend to do, in Cheryl's time, instead of His time! Why I do that I have no idea, but I do know that since we've moved life has been really good. I don't know if we were just in need of change, or what exactly, but life is really good. My husband and I are getting along great. The girls are growing and Ella's potty trained (PTL!). Of course we miss our families, friends, and different things, but it seems as though we're supposed to be here. I can't explain it. I don't know what He has in store, but I can assure you I'm looking forward to it!

I can say one thing for sure, though, I love this weather so far!! It's so much warmer , I can see the sun! Woo Hoo!! We decided to move into an apartment to get to know the area better before we just jump in and buy a house. Mainly my concern, since I haven't completely made up my mind about how long I plan on homeschooling. So we wanted to get to know the area and people, about the schools, etc.

I just have to say I am amazed by this whole journey that the good Lord has put us on. I believe He has a purpose in bringing us down here, not exactly sure what that is yet, but I believe it could be something great!! I have a ton of stuff I could write about, but mainly wanted to give an update. The adoption is on hold...for now. We shall see where this journey takes us!

No comments: